Home

Really like the new patch

jpinard

I've had some extremely intense and enjoyable duals since the release of the new patch.

I always hated in the previous version, if you made one wrong move Or the oppnent got an extremely lucky hit) the match was over.

For those complaining about the new patch, I'm sure you were real good at killing people in 1 second, and you don't have the patience for a decent fight...

"I always hated in the previous version, if you made one wrong move Or the oppnent got an extremely lucky hit) the match was over. "

If you make one mistake, you should be defeated.. Thats what its all about in Star Wars (unless you are smart enough to turn the tide). And if the other guy gets a lucky shot..well thats life. It could be you getting that lucky shot the next time also..

Originally posted by Way1ander

"I always hated in the previous version, if you made one wrong move Or the oppnent got an extremely lucky hit) the match was over. "

If you make one mistake, you should be defeated.. Thats what its all about in Star Wars (unless you are smart enough to turn the tide). And if the other guy gets a lucky shot..well thats life. It could be you getting that lucky shot the next time also..

That might be what the SW universe may be like but does 1 hit kill = fun game. Answer = no

Originally posted by nattydred

Its a great patch poster. The comlainers are in the minority opinion. They just happen to be "forum jockies" also , so they spam these forums with their juvenile complaints.

Its a great patch

I'd like to know the percentage of people who actually have a valid point on why they don't like the patch.

Their main point is that they are afraid they cant "own" like they used to.

Players with skill are still owning. People who like dueling LOVE this patch.

I laugh at the people who are refusing to even download the patch.

They literally DONT KNOW what they are missing. And the legions of force junkies who love the game (post patch) wont miss them either.

Its a great patch

Yes you hit the nail on the head...

Accidentally walking over the sabre and losing the match is NOT FUN.

Losing a match in 1 swing is NOT FUN.

Watching someone jump 1000 times per minute like a lunatic, trying to get a lucky hit on you is NOT FUN.

The heavy jumpers who won most matches before are the whiners here. Last I recall in Star Wars movies, Darth Vador didn't jump around like an imbecile hoping to land a lucky shot.

no but Vader had only one move and many saber locks ... lalalblabla

anyways .. the patch is Fun !!!

i really enjoy it ...

i dont think its perfect ... but i like imperfect games ... since the patches will make you entertain even more

I like that the patch fixes the force power cheating and the ) mine thing. I have experienced both problems and they are both gone :-).

I don’t like how the patch changes the amount of ammo used for the repeater rifle. It went from 8 to 25! That is a big jump and I am finding my self out of ammo a lot more particularly when defending the flag on Bespin where repeater ammo was already scarce.

I think crashing other people’s servers is bad form. But most Americans don’t care about honor anyway so its about what I would expect.

Archived