Home

The New Demo Level: Your thoughts?

Jedi Child

i downloaded the 65meg demo level and i gotta say it's quite good. Admittedly, i only had a spin on my laptop, and didn't get very far, but what i did play I thought was good.

It reminded me of the single player mission where you try to free the prisoners, and you keep going up the spiral type staircase, with the prison cells in the centre, clearing the levels of stormies.....

It's nice to see that Raven have made a completely new level for the demo, rather than alter one from the single player game, so cheers guys...

anyway, nice job!!

:)

I belive it was a modified verision of the level showcased at last years E3. For those of you who saw the footage you will recognize some of the parts. Good none the less. If you have a fast connection go ahead and download it wether or not you have the game.

Sithcloak

i liked it :)

the Reborn boss seemed tougher than the ones in the full game and said less.

as for it being the one showcased at E3, no doubt from what i saw :p i can see direct connections between things i saw and the old screenshots. also the duel hangar level that came with the latest patch seems to be from one of the pre-release shows and one of the first screens i do believe.

I have a problem with the level. Whenever I get to the first cutscene, it quits the level saying it couldn't find the item for weapon 1. What's going on here? I'm getting pissed off, I spent forever and a day downloading this stupid thing and now it doesn't work.

Guest HertogJan

yeah the reflective floor was great, but I was dissapointed that I played troug hit in 15 minutes or so... Ah well, it still is a demo and it was great, ***** 5 star rating from me too!

Archived