Home

1.03 SUCKS! Boycott Them ALL!

jk2sucks

[original quote removed by digl]

Wow, you're just an utter tool, aren't you?

You're offended so dearly that you're now encouraging people to screw up my [and others'] good times?

Might I recommend that you use your creative energies toward constructive criticism instead -- i.e., putting together insightful comment on why the patch isn't to your liking, perhaps considered suggestions for improvement?

Or perhaps one of the admins might be kind enough to close the thread, as this can't possibly be productive.

I like that the patch fixes the force power cheating and the ) mine thing. I have experienced both problems and they are both gone :-).

I don’t like how the patch changes the amount of ammo used for the repeater rifle. It went from 8 to 25! That is a big jump and I am finding my self out of ammo a lot more particularly when defending the flag on Bespin where repeater ammo was already scarce.

I think crashing other people’s servers is bad form. But most Americans don’t care about Honor anyway so its about what I would expect.

Originally posted by waxdart

Wow, you're just an utter tool, aren't you?

You're offended so dearly that you're now encouraging people to screw up my [and others'] good times?

Might I recommend that you use your creative energies toward constructive criticism instead -- i.e., putting together insightful comment on why the patch isn't to your liking, perhaps considered suggestions for improvement?

Or perhaps one of the admins might be kind enough to close the thread, as this can't possibly be productive.

Why bother with a moderator? This sort of thing is illegal

Stupid ****ign script kiddie. All it is is a script that changes your name about a hundred times. You sir, are a moron. Crashing servers is not only illeagal, but is VERY punisible by law. I hope that someone catches your ass and throws you away.

BTW, if you are so indulged in a game that you wirte a script to crash servers in order to boycott a new version, then, you ahve absolutly, NO LIFE!

Archived