Home

The ultimataly Gay backstabbing experience.

zufuss

Yea so i love the new heavy stance, and all the combos and linking. Its really awesome.

Now just like in 1.02 when i refused to use DFA because it was so gay, i now refuse to use the pull and sweep tactic.

But today i couldnt resist. I join a server and suddenly 3 members from the same clan join. Im like cool maybe some competition. Well EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM did nothing but pull and sweep the whole game. A whole clan. I can just image what a match would be like with these guys...really exciting fun here...yea...right..

Well i don't like to be cheesed so i cheesed back and better, Not only did i pull out a 63 score in 25 minutes, i almost doubled their top scorer of 38.

I think it is utterly pathetic that i can get more kills in a shorter amount of time with pull and sweep then anyone ever could using DFA.

WHAT a JOKE.

Sabers only Ladders must really be hurting right now, because i can see many teams using this strategy.

Its the uber lame.

This is what happens when too much is nerfed, and only one good move is left - everyone is forced to use it (or else use that twirling crap).

God forbid any moves actually do some damage. God forbid you are forced to actually think of a plan to defend yourself and beat others who use only one strategy.

Yup, if Raven had just taken that extra step and nerfed everything, we could all be running around skillfully bashing each other on the head with a wooden spoon!

Darn you Raven - nerf more next time!

The main problem with that is that there is no clear documentation on vulnerablity to push/pull. And some instances make no sense. I was also playing on a duel server with force today, and I found someone who could pull off an unblockable pull and of course they followed it up with the sweep. And yes by unblockable I mean I ws standing still, had level 3 push and pull, and had a full force pool yet I STILL got pulled to the ground every single time. Raven needs to clean up some of the circumstances under which a player can be pulled/pushed.

This is what happens when too much is nerfed, and only one good move is left - everyone is forced to use it (or else use that twirling crap).

God forbid any moves actually do some damage. God forbid you are forced to actually think of a plan to defend yourself and beat others who use only one strategy.

Yup, if Raven had just taken that extra step and nerfed everything, we could all be running around skillfully bashing each other on the head with a wooden spoon!

Darn you Raven - nerf more next time!

oh please!!! like before the patch everyone used every stance equally and never spammed force powers or a single move, like ohhhhhh I dunno, the DFA??????

gimme a break

the purple one

Originally posted by IronJedi Kaga

The main problem with that is that there is no clear documentation on vulnerablity to push/pull. And some instances make no sense. I was also playing on a duel server with force today, and I found someone who could pull off an unblockable pull and of course they followed it up with the sweep. And yes by unblockable I mean I ws standing still, had level 3 push and pull, and had a full force pool yet I STILL got pulled to the ground every single time.

How was he using pull on a no force server?

And nothing in unblockable.

its slang bud. Backstabbing is NOT a homosexual encouter, its just gay, queer, lame, you get the picture.

btw ive already played against 3 more clans that were soley using this in TDM. I had to cave in and rape them with their own tactic...as i always do but it ruins my fun in a way.

But i really enjoy beating the **** out of these people :)

btw ive already played against 3 more clans that were soley using this in TDM. I had to cave in and rape them with their own tactic...as i always do but it ruins my fun in a way.

Rape? Rape is such an ugly thing. I hope you don't condone such distgusting actions.

it's extremely inappropriate to use "gay" or "queer" like you are. why not just say it's really "nigg3r" or "wetback" or "honky?" quit being such a "chinc"... just because this board doesn't auto-edit your words out with an asterisk, it doesn't mean that you are given free license to be offensive to people that are truly "gay" or "queer" or homosexual.

Originally posted by PurplWulf

oh please!!! like before the patch everyone used every stance equally and never spammed force powers or a single move, like ohhhhhh I dunno, the DFA??????

gimme a break

the purple one

Actually DFA is or was easily counterable as was every other "spammed" move

The only real complaint about DFA by expereienced players was that if you got near the DFA'er right near the end of the swing while the saber was on the ground it was instant death so you couldnt use those moments of vulnerability to your advantage.

Archived