Home

Keep Polls in Perspective

Cow_JK:O

I know a lot of people have been referencing the polls about the patch, but before you take them too seriously, take these into account:

1. Only a portion of the JK2 community visits these boards. When x people vote for option y it doesn't mean that the majority of the entire community would.

2. People are going to hate me for saying this but it needs to be said. A lot of the people that came here pre-patch were whiners. They were generally people who were often defeated by others of superior skill that came here and whined and whined and whined until Raven nerfed things.

Now that the tables have turned and with backstab + headless chicken/light stance, there is very little skill left (IMHO) they have a much easier time and those of us that prefer the previous patch's focus on actual skills are now the whiners.

I could be very very wrong as I know a lot of the people on this board AREN'T whiners, but sadly a lot of them are/were.

Just something to think about.

(NOTE: This whiner syndrome is a classic quasi-psychological norm. People happy with the game generally play and be happy, while those who are unhappy find somewhere to whine or flame, etc.)

That is exactly what happened. They removed all skill from saber combat now, and it makes anything but a NF Saber duel much less fun that it used to be.

Just try playing capture the flag or its variant.

As far as i m concerned this game is DEAD with 1.03

i m not even in the mood to do what i intented : Piss off noobs by using the new cheap move : Backstab and kill them all using force gunner ( even more easier now that it takes 5 mins to win a saber fight ...u have the time to carefully aim at the mob of dumb happy saber noobs )

Honestly this game is no more fun

Just have to switch back to 1.2 and spam here to get what Whiners had by doing it here : 1.04 patch made to fit our desires

Originally posted by Orangina_Rouge

As far as i m concerned this game is DEAD with 1.03

i m not even in the mood to do what i intented : Piss off noobs by using the new cheap move : Backstab and kill them all using force gunner ( even more easier now that it takes 5 mins to win a saber fight ...u have the time to carefully aim at the mob of dumb happy saber noobs )

Honestly this game is no more fun

Just have to switch back to 1.2 and spam here to get what Whiners had by doing it here : 1.04 patch made to fit our desires

Bang on Target mate!

Archived