Home

Sith Assassain.

Skidrowpunk

Heh, I was on there this very morning, presuming you meant Jolt FFA saberonly (based in the UK).

Had some good duels with him/her/it, and fun flying across the yavin ffa map :)

Unfortunately I think the pullsweep disease was spreading even as I left the server, there were already a few people showing the first signs of running backwards alot swinging wildly.

So this is were u ran to, lmao and theres a thread dedicated to me to.

*Blushes*

Come on then direct it all at me, the amount of people doing it and I'm the one that gets the abuse. I can't believe u'r gonna whine about me in public like this but if u want it here it is.

Until that move changes, other ppl stop using it, my much loved dfa gets better or the people give me the muther £'ing props on a server that I irrefutably own then no my little munchkin you can B!tch away and die at my feet as usual.

If you want to start a posse on that server that keeps people in line and picks on annoying players then i'm well up for it but while its all ffa then thats how it will be, get clanned up and come back when u know how to counter it.

But coming in here and whining, is that how u like to play?

forgot to say --->> ^ S|TH-ASSASS|N

p.s You must have caught me before the server got hectic Crusader ( When it was a good time to have good fights and learn stuff* ) Which would have happened between us if u came before it was busy Skid.

Peace or pieces Skid its your choice

And another thing I was complaining about the patch not that move, i couldnt give to $hites about how powerful that move is as long as the DFA is stronger.

Which makes perfect sense to me and since then I've come to agrre that being able to aim the DFA is a bit too much but the strength of it needs to be given more thought when it comes to the next patch.

Aside from the fact that a saber should just take off what ever part of the body it touches no matter what style your using. If swings are going to do different amounts of damage then the dfa should be the strongest.

Now is that bitching or just an opinion? Is that bitching about pull backswing? If i have resort to lame tactics its because im forced into it. Stop fighting like wild animals and help control the idiots and I'll drop the one hit one kill mentality (Or I'll at least try).

I can perfectly see why someone doing this move on servers can complain about it on forums

Cause this is not fun

The saber fights last an eternity and don t involve any skill ....just sheer luck, it s boring

Only way to win intentionally is to use Backstab .....but it s totally boring

Also u can use guns to win but playing this game just for guns is even more Boring

So as u can see someone ingame can use the only means efficient to win now and be bored to DEATH

I used to play this game a lot not just for win ( if i would have, i just had to allways use force gunner setting ) but for fun .....but obviously it s totally gone ...the only thing that is left if u play this so called "game" is winning ...and u gotta use the more abusive moves and combo to do it

Unless u find people that don't care for winning like yourselves in which case i wish u alot of luck...

U should think hard about why u die before u resign yourselves to bitching or quitting. There are plenty of ppl who enjoy the game still and I think its gonna get more popular.

U should try to think of what is really unfair in the game and suggest a tweak for the next patch, but bitching about 1 hit killers is pointless, u need to think about who u r playing with and on what servers and not about problems with the game.

If u can't counter this move i think u should learn how or give up on the game. But whining isn't Jedi like is it.

P..S. a whole thread dedicated to me, why should i give it up lol

shhh | hope we never get voting enabled on those servers id have to change my name or I wouldn't last a minute.

and hi Spider bet your happy u won't loose to me in the tourney eh? I even made loosing look good last saturday, I will have my revenge muahahahahaah.

I'm sorry guys. That was NOT ME playing. i've been trying to fix my roof all weekend, which just collapsed in the kitchen. Apparently, while i was draining the water out of it, my cousin wandered in here and started to play JO. he's used to owing with DFA in 1.02 and got confused when you kept killing him, so he went on here and complained. HE was able to post, since i have it to auto login everytime. I don't know what happened in game, but you have my sincerest appologies if he was an ******* to you. If it was me, i would have either left, or just taken it in stride. If you want i can delete the thread for you. Once again, i'm sorry for the way my cousin acted, and needless to say i won't be leaving my computer on while he's around. Sorry man.

no way man i was a real arse hole to him , he complained out loude so i went round looking for him and i deliberately just did that to him because i know its the most annoying thing in the game now.

But things aren't going the best for me either in the real world at the moment so that maybe why i was particularly hard on him, just me in an early morning mess with me and die mode.

Oh well I was pretty pleased to see this thread though, so no hard feelings man. That goes for him to.

I dont get what the thing with DFA was...

With the exception of the after-effect saber on the ground, this thing was FINE, as were all the stances (except maybe light, that needed help). DFA was so easy to dodge but newbies couldn't figure it out so what happened? NERF!

Archived