Home

Editing Obi-Wan On Console

Guest Dave Maul

Guest Dave Maul

Now it's not going to be possible. Unless they release a program to edit levels, and authors can post them on the net. Then you surf the net via your console, download the add-ons to your Memory Card, VMS, or whatever form of saving for each console, and hey presto! You can have new characters and levels to play. That's just my idea, feel free to bash it all you want.

------------------

Banner.jpg

Guest Darth_Simpson

X-Box comes with a harddrive, so ir should be easy to run it. However, LEC has said they wouldn't release a level editor because Mr Lucas says so. How can you create an editor on the X-Box? Not possible I think. Therefore I think editing Obi-Wan is out of the question!

Guest ReverendToast

It would be expensive but the Nintendo GC, can handle those 64MB flash cards, however those tend to be expensive. X-Box, is basically a PC centralized on games, and the PS2 can get peripherals like external hard drives(probobly expensive). But no matter what system the game will be released on, i highly doubt that there will be editing as an option.

If you read interviews the game ended up being VERY different than Dark Forces and Jedi Knight which was one of the reasons they moved it to console. Just keep your hopes up that there is a Dark Forces 3 in the works.

Archived