Home

Becoming Dessan

asdfg132

The best level I have achieved playing the EASY mode was Level 3 of all force powers...

My mind Trick just allowed me to make troopers fight by my side. But I get no control of him. Is there another force level on higher dificulties that allows you to do that or it's just the cheat ? I know you guys are talking about cheat codes, but I am just wondering If there's something else.....

Originally posted by Yanava Skywalker

The best level I have achieved playing the EASY mode was Level 3 of all force powers...

My mind Trick just allowed me to make troopers fight by my side. But I get no control of him. Is there another force level on higher dificulties that allows you to do that or it's just the cheat ? I know you guys are talking about cheat codes, but I am just wondering If there's something else.....

As far as I know the only way to access it is via cheat codes, and I have beaten the game on the highest difficulty level.

Originally posted by Leagle

Saberoffense 4 is desann's heavy stance. 5 is Tavions fast medium. Mindtrick and Saberoffense are the only higher ones.

Yeah, but it's a little easier to setforceall to 5, it doesn't affect the other powers beyond 3, and you only have to type in one line (or press one key, if binding is your thing)

Archived