Home

missing mp3 from duel_atat_bay.pk3

Pseudopath

Thnx for that mate, and such a quick reply!!!! :D

As for the map :-

I need not tell you how awesome the AT-AT is! Please pass on my congrats to the builder too.

On the whole the map is great nice views and looks very well built with open and closed areas etc.

However the walkways might need a rail. Also the open areas seem too bare some props might be an idea. The Dark Force Enlightenment thingy seems to far away from the main area, you waste its effectiveness getting back to the action, maybe you could put it on a reaised platform and make it so that you have to negotiate some sort of obstacle before you can get it then drop back right into the middle ready to choke some peeps :evil1:

Thanks again.

no problem mate...

Thanks for your views on the map...I wanted the walkways away from the main section and without rails...danger aspect, where the main area is there is no threat of being thrown to your death....

Agree that the main section is a litle bland..but wanted a bit of space for a change to fight (even though my mate who duels against me runs away like a coward all the time :rolleyes: )

this is part of a ctf map I am currently making..so will keep your views in mind

Belial

Archived