Home

Whats wrong with the patch?

BMM

What the hell is your probelm dude. Calm down. I just wanted to know whats wrong with the patch. I see a zillion posts, THE PATCH SUCKS, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, RAVEN YOU SUCK, I HATE THE PATCH.

well the answer is that the patch sucks.

All ppls do now is that back spin. So easy, So efficient why do ay other move when this one kill fast easy and can kill more then 1 player at time arround you.

I play less JK2 because of that. They make the game more lamer its was before.

They fixed some bug but add news.

bloodrayne_031802_299.jpg

"The blood on my hands is merely proof of my ambition"

They lowered saber damage, but the backwards stab and sweep have the same damage making them overpowered and a very overused move. Thus creating a new breed of "one trick ponies" pull+stab=death or very, very low hp. and blocking was also upped making special moves pretty useless (IMO) unless your attacking someone who isn't looking.

While I really dislike the new patch, I also believe there is no need to continuously start new threads on the issue.

I'm not trying to come down on you, but there are endless other threads already going and very long on this very issue. So many, in fact, that even I will admit that they are becoming an eye sore on this forum.

Archived