Home

obi-wan

Guest Collins

Guest Collins

Just wanted to know if anyone knows when the new game will be out? I have looked and looked but could not find it.

thanks

Guest Garian

I'm sure Obi-Wan will be announced in fall 2000. (on the May 3rd 2000, E3 press release)

Cause if you look back in 1997, Jedi Knight was release in fall 1997 (october 7th, I think) and Monkey Island 3 was announced for fall 1997 as well.

Monkey 4 was announced for fall 2000 and so will Obi-Wan, I'm pretty sure of that. Well, see it on May 3rd...

Garian

Guest Garian

Oh, I just realized. The E3 press release for Obi-Wan is not on May 3rd but on May 10th.

So, look for the release date on May 10th...

Garian

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> I hope it's as soon as June...hey I know you Simpson! I can't wait for this game, Obi-Wan almost looks cuter in this than in the movie. How about that? A game on the best looking Jedi that ever walked Naboo...

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~He doesn't like you.~

~Sorry.~

~I don't like you either!~

Guest 84Elan

I just read were Obi wan has been slated for the PS2 in 2001 that is sweet. I saw it on IGN PS2 site. Anyone else here this some place else? I can only hope.

[This message has been edited by 84Elan (edited May 17, 2000).]

Guest Darth Whiting

Well you skunkin slime, i believe this god like way of life game will be due out in the 3rd Quarter but that is for the UK.

Guest Kurgan

Well I don't know about that.. anything I don't hear from LEC about it, or see with my own eyes, I'm taking with a grain of salt.

There's just too many rumors, half-truths, and wishful thinking going around to have me trust that kind of info, until the LEC guys confirm it.

Kurgan

Guest DarthGohan1016

Adi Gallia/IHatecrosswinds-Iam surprised you guys dont think the new anakin skywalker isnt the um what did you call it ultra sexiest jedi in the galaxy, my sister says ewan mcgregor is ugly

------------------

Untitled-1.jpg

Archived