Home

wtf is with my mouse configuration

Lord Leveau

i'm using an ms optical intellimouse, and this is the problem. no matter how i config the buttons the ones on the sides [button 4 & 5] ALWAYS gets set to throw saber. what's ****ty about this is that i know use 2 force powers at the same time, when i only want the buttons to use one. obviously. force is of course emtied in no-time, and also when using for example absorb in the middle of a battle, my saber just fly out when it's not ****in supposed to :mad: HELP!!!

also, why the hell is search disabled on these forums??? that's like one of the most important functions you actually HAVE on a forum. i won't even bother browsing trough all of these, i'm gussing 80,000 posts for what i'm looking for. enable it for christ sake :confused:

finally, can someone post the console command for the dismemberment thing again. it's probably been done like thousands of times already, but like i said, i won't bother browsing trough all these posts [wich judging by the glance of the latest whining/ranting ones, are utter crap anyway]

Had the same problem, it's your Alt key. For some reason my extra mouse buttons were also activating whatever Alt was bound to.

By default it's the alternative key for secondary attack.

Remove the Alt bind from your config and you're sorted.

Also, the command you need is:

g_saberrealisticcombat 1

Enjoy

Archived