Home

Check out Obiwan for game boy color!!!!!

Guest Garindan

Guest Garindan

Obiwan was cancelled for the pc, but not the game boy color.

what did they say about rasing higher standards and limitations of technology?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!!?

Guest Argath

Obi-Wan's Adventures or whatever it's called is not the same thing as Obi-Wan for PC. AFAIK, the Game Boy one is an overhead game like Zelda. Either that or a side-scroller, but certainly not an FPS, and definitely nothing like the canceled PC game.

Guest Garindan

well....it better be overhead. it kinda looks like the phantom menace, or more like metal gear solid for game boy color.

It kinda stinks about obi-wan being on console, but it'll probably be one of the best games out there too. The reason they probably did the sudden change is 'cause most people don't have pentium 3's, and that's probably what the engine would've required. And they would have to always worry about people copying the cd for a friend, and they wouldn't make as much money for it as they would on a console. I just hope they bring it to the playstation 2, 'cause then i'd buy a playstation 2, 'cause i'd not only get the obi-wan game for it, but i'd have the choice of all the other star wars games too.

Guest WeedSmoker

Obi-Wan's Adventures or whatever it's called is not the same thing as Obi-Wan for PC.

They look the same to me! But then again, not everybody sees things the way I do.

; L~

Archived