Home

Request to the people with technical manuals and such.

Cornelius

Dunno if this thread should be in the here or in the Editing areas, but anyways. Feel free to move this if you think it's more suited there.

I'm making a weapons replacement pack that'll replace most of JK2s weapons. The ones that weren't seen in the films to be more exact, like the Disruptor rifle, Bryar pistol, Imperial Repeater or the Flechette gun and so on.

I've already 4 models finished (Boba Fett's EE-3 rifle, Han Solo's DL-44 pistol, Jango Fett's pistol, Jawa gun), but now I need a little bit of help. I'm making the T-21 Repeating blaster like this next:

http://www.partsofsw.com/t21.htm

But I'm lacking good reference pictures. So if anyone of you happens to have one of those technical manuals that'd have good pictures of it, I'd be most grateful if you could scan them or something. Ofcourse if someone finds good pics on the net, they too are much appreciated.

Also, according to Parts of Star Wars, the T-21 is based on the Lewis Machinegun, so I could use pictures of that as reference if pictures of the actual blaster can't be found.

Archived