Home

patch is GREAT!!!

waazzuupp

well, since i can count about 400 posts about how everyone hates the patch...i just figured i'd make one saying i like it. even though some of the moves are now less powerfull, there are still one hit kills. i love the new patch...who else loves it as well?

I love it!

Some guy joined my game last night and it must have been his first time with the patch. He started crying about how you cant change directions in the air anymore while doing a DFA move.

DFA is still too strong, and that backstab move is a quick killer too. People who love to whore certain moves shouldnt be bitching, since those moves still work ( probably better than they should).

Patch haters are people who got used to fighting with the same move spammed OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Now that move is slightly different and the spinelss babies decide to moan and cry instead of adapt.

These guys are pissed because they thought they thought they were "elite" because they used the DFA move endlessly.

Now that things are a little different they are a worried they wont be elite anymore. Morons. Get over it.

Actually Nattydred, I wasn't a DFA spammer and I am pissed because the basic advantages of strong stance (range, damage and chance to break through weaker stances) have been tuned down. To add insult to injury, they slowed down strong stance even more.

Not everyone who uses(d) strong stance is a DFA spammer- some actually liked the style.

Archived