Home

ANY cheats for PS?

Guest Jedi_4

Guest Jedi_4

Ok im needin help on TPH , but i cant find any cheats FOR PLAYSTATION! What?! Do they not exist of something?! Help pweese

------------------

"I dont know..fly casual!"

Guest Darth_Simpson

Ehhhh...

What are you talking about?

------------------

Hunger leads to donuts...

Jedi.jpg

Guest Jedi4

Ok i was talkin bout how if there is any cheats for Playstation(for The Phantom Menace)...i keep lookin for some but i'll i can find are PC cheats....*sigh*...

But thats OK no biggie- heehee- i beat it. 'corse it took meh like a long time. Ok me goin now BYE

------------------

Its not my fault!

Guest Kurgan

They certainly exist.. did you try lucasarts.com ?

If I knew them, I'd tell you, but I know they exist. You can switch characters and stuff like that.

Also try the Jediknight.net main page. Look around, and be patient, you'll find them if you look hard enough.

I think people have just gotten tired of hearing folks beg for cheat codes over and over again. Especially when they've stopped playing the game.

Kurgan

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

<font color=green6>I'm pretty sure they're aren't any for PSX. There are only things like having your lightsaber under water and stuff....

------------------

quigon.jpg

Guest Kurgan

Whoops, I thought he meant the PC. Then I don't know. I know the PC version had cheats alright. Sorry!

Kurgan

Guest 84Elan

There are cheats for the PS TPM I have used them it is a debuging cheat which allows you to be invinsable and so on you can find it on the preivous listed site or IGNPS.

Archived