Home

Simple bot editor.... need help

daybeez

If you have advice with these problems please reply..

(1) When using the simple bot editor it states that you can only assign 20 points into force powers.. what is the effect when you surpass 20?

(2) What is the effect when you assign a force power past level 3??

(3) What does HATELEVEL do?

(4) How exactly does EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT work , and which name do you use in assigning emontional attachment, the .jkb filename? ... the .pk3 filename? .... the character name?

(5) what is rank????

most of these questions can be answered by comparing other botfiles, and simple experimentation. What happens when you exceed the reccomended force power limit? try it and find out. you may just end up with a bot that totally destroys everything, or he may just sit there and play with his toes. *shrug*

emotional attachment is used to trigger the sayings for that particular situations. like loved one killed, and killed by loved one etc. you would use the model name, which would be found in the .jkb file for instance.

hate level works similarly, in that you would have certain characters that the bot would hate more than anyone else. the level might cause the bot to hunt those people more than others etc. this also triggers the chat sayings for the hated one.

mess around with them, you'll learn alot. you can't break anything ;)

Thanks for the input :)

My biggest problem was that after playing with these values i couldnt tell much of a difference...

I gave the emperor level 9 lightning and he never used it...

I exceeded 20 points and it never seemed t make a difference

I tried various #'s with hatelevel but i dont understand how to assign HATED characters to a bot

I still dont understand RANK level.. ?

Anyone know the Specifics of these attributes?

Archived