Home

DBZ-Trunks Skin Request

anime316

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The problem with anime skins is that most people are still doin a lot of starwars based skins wich means. We are going to have to wait untill they are all finished.

so if you want them fast your going to have to do it yourself.

Ive already posted a DBZ skin needed forum and here what i learned . 1rst u need a new model and that takes a while to make and the ppl that make models dont like DBZ so they wont make one :( ive already tried. i may try later on to make a model but for now im just becomeing a skinner for the models that are already out. So what u really need to do is find a person that will make u a model then once u have the model find a skinner to use your model and make your DBZ skin. later

My brother is also doing models. He's currently working on a Star Fox model and is planning on teaching me. I've already learned the basics. I could model it if someone would skin it for me. I'll make a Super Sayain Trunks model. It would make sense to have Trunks in Jedi knight i think so that's whay i'll do.

well i wouldnt mind messing with it after u make the model but i wont guarentee a skin cuz im new at skinning but i am one the only ppl willing to try cuz i like dragon ball z. also if u dont mind can u make me a Goku model ? also what program he usen to make the models?

you can't use Q3 models because the Q3 engine Jk2 runs has been modified for skelital mapping and the animations aren't done the same way. There was a Vegetta Model for Q3 that had him go Super when he had the BFG iit was phat. If yuo have any luck with trunks how about doing a a Goku SSJ4 model and skin.

-Royal

Archived