Home

force crystals?

slick601

has anyone found any use for the force crystals you get when you kill a shadow warrior? I'm guessing that they somehow power you up more at the end when you jump into that beam during the fight with Desann. Maybe if you get all of them you become super-force-powerful or something...i dunno, anyone?

Originally posted by slick601

has anyone found any use for the force crystals you get when you kill a shadow warrior? I'm guessing that they somehow power you up more at the end when you jump into that beam during the fight with Desann. Maybe if you get all of them you become super-force-powerful or something...i dunno, anyone?

They immediately fill your force meter to maximum, so before you pick it up use force heal or something before you pick up the crystal so you can recover then grab the crystal and recharge to max immediately.

sorry but yer wrong. the crystals (if you've picked up multiple crystals) will give you infinite force power for a limited time. your force meter will pulse if you've picked up multiple crystals. :cool::nova: :nova: :nova: :nova:

Archived