Home

Flashy Moves

Prowl lightstar

Those three moves you mentioned, wall-running, backflip/sideflip off wall or person, and jumping with arms out, they're all still in the game. Both of you guys were probably on a server where you weren't allowed any force power in jump..I know that those require at least 2 or 3 points in jump to execute. Also, in case you don't know yet somehow, you have to tap jump twice now to flip off a surface...be it a wall or your opponents chest. Hope I was helpful, peace.

Originally posted by dravin1911

Those three moves you mentioned, wall-running, backflip/sideflip off wall or person, and jumping with arms out, they're all still in the game. Both of you guys were probably on a server where you weren't allowed any force power in jump..I know that those require at least 2 or 3 points in jump to execute. Also, in case you don't know yet somehow, you have to tap jump twice now to flip off a surface...be it a wall or your opponents chest. Hope I was helpful, peace.

Aw crap yeah, it was in a duel server, i was trying to show off.. :rolleyes: silleh meh! :bdroid2:

I'm good at flashy moves but last night I saw a guy do one I never thought of:

Throw your saber and run at the opponent and jumpkick him so he gets hit by the saber right when he starts the falling animation and then while you are flipping in the air the saber will come back down at an angle and hit the guy again. I don't know if the guy did it on purpose or not but it was awesome looking.

Archived