Home

2 lightsabers???

Hendog

Hey people i read somewhere that the is a mod or a code or something that can make it so you can use 2 lightsabers if anyone has found this out could they tell me how to go about getting it??

thanks people :)

Originally posted by Hendog

Hey people i read somewhere that the is a mod or a code or something that can make it so you can use 2 lightsabers if anyone has found this out could they tell me how to go about getting it??

thanks people :)

look, even if you could get it, it would just be something else for people to whine about, i say just leave it alone, but good luck in the game

AFAIK there isn't a mod out (at least not yet) that'll give you the ability to use 2 lightsabers. There is a cheat that'll allow you to use a double bladed saber (Similar to Darth Mauls), only the saber itself is still wielded like a regular single bladed one (i.e. they didn't implement any extra fighting styles for it).

(1) Start a multiplayer game.

(2) Select your lightsaber, and turn it off while your still holding it. (Press #1 two times.)

(3) Activate the console by pressing [sHIFT & ~]

(4) Type devmap [map name] - example: devmap ffa_yavin

(5) type /THEDESTROYER into the console.

(BTW I copied these instructions off another post but I can't remember whose post it is, or whether this particular method works or not).

Archived