Home

Hey I got a real simple solution

Xanthos

actually 2.

If you are complaining over and over about backstab and can't handle it because 1. your a n3wb. 2. u may not be a n3wb but are a sucker for the easiest move to counter. but anyway, the simple solution for those that think backstab is cheap is... (hell i use it and think its cheesy too,but i dont run around backwards all day like its the only good move in the game)

1. play no force duel servers (the most fun in my opinion. or those with just jump on them)

2.play on 1 of 1000's of servers from like Brazil or something that doesn't use lightsabers but just guns and that stick that pinches your ass.

I use backstab as a move, not as a spam tool that proves that the only way I can win is that move. But if you can't handle it, try one of my suggestions!

I got some tips here that might help u too if someone tries to backstab ya cheaply. some other guy had something on here but u can beat them at their own game. If they are ready to do it, u got about half a second to do something or your toast. so if your light u might be able to do the top down attack and this will eliminate them. I have had it so they pull me in and are ready to do the move, but then i do the top down swing in yellow and it destroys them. sometimes it might not work, in which you are dead.

also u can roll out of the way. This is the best way to do it, and the quickest. A quick roll to the left or right and they swing air. Get up fast enough, and u can land a nice couple hits on them while they are vulnerable.

And lastly, if they are using forces as the only way they are getting the move off, just get a counter force to stop them from doing it (pull/absorb/protect). And lastly, even though they might get ideas from this. I found if u use mind trick, they will get totally confused. Since everyone thinks seeing is so useless, they will be like where the hell is he, while meanwhile u come smack down on their ass with a DFA or your own backstab!

So don't get mad, get even! Backstab isn't the end of the world. and it sure shouldn't make u get all caught up in a hissy fit. Because their definately are ways to make them feel foolish for realising thats the only move they can do.

I agree. But the backstab is still messed up. I've posted it about 6 times now, but again, the arc in which you can be killed, or the area of a effect if you will is far too large. Someone who attempts to backstab gets kicked on they're back, should not still have the one-hit kill effect on his butt. Or the person that backstabs should not also have the same one hit kill effect on the person in front of him. And also make it so the person cannot rotate, at least not without a large drop in damage effect.

Otherwise let them run around backwards, fighting with the enemy to your back, gee what a winning concept aka "assrape"

I think perhaps either the 1.3 or 1.2 should be released as a raven supported mod. I believe the differences of opinion between the two versions are simply too far apart for a solution that would please everybody. That or an DFA whore option controlled by the server, with a clearly visable graphic in the in-game browser to differentiate between the two.

Originally posted by Lord Sokar

No, the easiest solution is to not play this piece of sh1t patch.

Finally, someone who finally understands (except the patch isn't sh!t). If you don't like the patch, DON'T PLAY IT! How hard is that to understand? Why spend hours online complaining to people who obviously don't care? Why not go get a life instead of whining like a kindergarten class who didn't get nap time?

BTW, most of us complain about backstab because people use it so often, it makes for bad fights, not because we die with it so often. It just makes people look like retards running around backwards. Whenever I see someone running around with their ass in my face I just leave. There's enough morons in the world, why give them something to aim at.

Archived