Home

Help¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Alejandro Reys

Well, I´m new so you got to be patietn whit me. The question is short: ¿how do I make a character model?.

I know about skining and a little about maps, but the models are a mistery for me. Please somebody help me.

If you whis you can write to my E-mail adress (ale_reys@yahoo.com.ar).

if ur modding for JO in gmax, u are supposed to have Tempest for gmax, which is the Q3 addon. Mainly, it lets you export .md3's and .map's. course, thats another 20mb download, and the interface sux, so u can nick the export files (md3exp.dlo and tempest.dli or summat like that) from it and use them in gmax. if you can bear 2 wait till 2moro evening when i can get at the net from my own pc again, ill upload those 2 files to my site here to save you the large and pointless download, unless anyone who knows more than me (most of u ;) ) sez that u need all the tempest stuff 2 model. however, we have got weapon models done in gmax into the game using the md3 exporter and MD3View from the editing pack, so i think u should b fine with those 2 files, which should be up there by 8 or 9 pm 2moro at the forementioned address. hope that helps!

Archived