Home

Demo Question!

TeemtoPagalies

I ran into the same problem. There is a console you can use to turn it off. Go back to the big area with the shiled generator in the middle. On the middle level (I think) there was a room that had a trooper and a luitenant(sp?) in it. It had a small first room with a trooper, and then a larger room with the 2 others. It had a small window that looked out to the shild generator core and a trooper could be seen on the otherside. In front of that window was the console you are looking for. Hit the use key at that console and it will tell you the shields are down and you can see the beams turn off inside it.

BTW-the sith is easy , try it on jedi knight. I just beat jedi knight after 12 tries. The sith actually uses the dark side of the force and throws his saber. Not to mention he has another sith buddy that comes out mid battle and sneaks up on you. Next thing you know you fighting to siths at once and you die in a couple of secs. But I finally beat him/them. Next I'll try jedi master! (Kinda scared)

/shaking in me boots!

Archived