Home

Episode 2 (some spoiling)

Deboze

Couldnt find anywhere else to post this so I stuck it here

Damn, I just finished watching Episode 2 (gotta love school dorm LANs, you can find practically anything you want *shrug*) and it was pretty awesome. Lil boba fett runnin around shootin jedi with his dad, it was so cool. And, I must say, through the entire movie, yoda whoopin up on count douku was friggin amazing. Watching that lil green blur jump around, kicking douku in the face and nearly whooping his ass whas damn spiffy.

All those who thought it was just a love story and who don't want to see it need to think agian damnit. I admit there were like 4 scenes with lovey crap and those two pining for eachother but what the hell, it was all worth it to see Boba, Jango, C3po with head and body switched with a battle droid, anakin's arm fly though the air, and yoda kickin ass.

Overall, I must say that it'd be a great movie, even to non Star Wars fans.

(oh yeah, yoda had a green saber =P)

Um...what you just described is ILLEGAL. No matter how much you sugar coat it, it's illegal. Go away would you. You're as bad as people who say Raven sucks for making 1.03.

If you wanna watch movies before they are released don't talk about in on Lucasarts's official forums.

Why bother posting this?

Some people :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's illegal, but what if you plan on seeing the movie anyway, and buying the DVD (gotta love those extras) at that point its illegal, but I wouldn't say morally wrong, you just want to be able to appreciate the movie from time to time...

Archived