Home

Need help NS starpad after lando and i get to his ship

[JAB] K0W

Please help...after lando is freed and we are at his ship he says for me to disable something. i leave him at the controls near his ship and go out onto the streets. Going in circles. Can see couple of locked doors and stuff but how do you go on past this level. Ugggg please help!

MOO

Hi [JAB] KOW,

First you need to open the Roof doors - you will see crates by the wall either side of the ship, try using the force on those, or your conventional weapons to see what they reveal.

Secondly, you will need to refuel the ship, match the codes on the fuel tank outside with those on the fuel pipes to the ship.

Hope this points you in the right direction.

thank you for trying to help, but im not even in the same room as the ship...i can see it from a control room but all i can do is go out on to the outside area...and go in circles..cant find how to get in that room

thanks though

MOO

Have you reached the part were Lando tells you that he is pinned and needs you to destroy the guns? If you have, then may notice that there is a opening behind thos guns. You should be able to get in there.

HTH.

To get to the sentry guns pinning Lando down, you have to go through a dark room. Have you found that yet?

Walk in with your light applification goggles ON, turn right and look up towards the top of the crates, you should see one pile low enough to jump up to. Then you can get to the other side and then follow RedXian's advice.

Archived