Home

SP character change

rachmike

HI

Anyone tired of having kyle as your single player character well here's some instuctions on how to have Lando, Galak, or even Dessan.

Open the assets.pk3 file located in the base folder. Go to models players and take the folder of the character you want i'm going to use lando for this. Rename the folder to kyle and put it back in the players folder.

When you start the game you will have the charater you wanted (in this case lando) playing the roll of kyle.

There is one problem, the voice will not change and you will be stuck with the player you chose speaking in kyle's voice.

:bdroid2::biggs::amidala::ewok::bdroid2:

• 2 weeks later...

I get exatcly the same with different characters. I think its because i've downloaded to many skins, models ect. . . .

So download as many as you want but don't put them all in at once or you'll have reinstall JK2.

See yha later

RaChMiKe

:fett::jango:

Ive had a reply to a thread i started about about this Sp character problem

To "FIX" the problem you cannot load a saved game that originaly used a different model, i hope this help you. The problem i have now is that I cant make the lightsaber clour change permenant for my Luke Skywalker mod, ive got the saber 2 be green in the cutscenes but not ingame without using the code.

Archived