Home

Beginner help

bigndfan

Hi --

I'm trying to get to the third mission but am stuck with the mouse at the radiation room. I know the mouse can shut down the radiation but don't know how to do it. I've zipped through that small corridor into a different room but don't know what to do from there. Also, I know there is a computer code I have to pick up as well. How do I do that? Help!

I know where you are, and you're right you have to use the little robot thing and go through to the room filled with gas. After you're in the room filled with gas there's another little door that the robot can go through and you'll see some electricity spiking in the little tunnel, just haul ass through there and into the control room. I can't remember exactly where it's at but in that room that has a slope in it there's another little button that the robot can de-activate which will turn off the gas, just go all the way back to where you assumed control of the robot and press jump to gain control of Kyle. Good luck! If you'd like there's a walkthrough at xxx.gamefaqs.com i put the xxx because the forum might not like direct links.

ok...maybe I am just stupid but I did print off the faq at gamefaqs.com and I am still in the dark as to how to push buttons and enter codes to unlock doors, make the elevator come back up and down and such.

Thanks

Archived