Home

Force combo- is it supposed to do this?

antiphon

I just got to the the Doomgiver, and now when I do force push it also does lightning and throws my saber at the same time. Although it looks cool, it drains my force powers alot. Is this supposed to happen and is there a way to just do a single push?

I've recently had this sort of a problem too. When playing SP, Kyle would all of a sudden throw his saber, and I didnt even press a button :confused: .

Its only just started to happen after I downloaded and installed the new v1.03 patch.

I don't think the problem has anything to do with the patch. I played and finished the SP game before the patch came out and had a similar problem, though it did not involve my lightsaber. Instead, occassionally when I use my force powers (usually speed), it would turn on my force speed and my Binoculars! It drove me nuts, but I managed to muddle my way through the game and win it. But the problem happened quite a bit throughout the game. I guess its just a random quirk in the game.

Stewie130 and Angry Sandwich: Did your issues start happening at a particular point in the game, or did it always act like that?

I know my problem started around the time I installed the patch but I don't remember if it happened before I installed it.

Archived