Home

I can bring balance to the force, but I need guidence. Looking to Join a clan

STAR WARS123321

Posted: Thu May 23, 2002 1:39 pm Post subject: Sounds like we are just what you are looking for

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are a friendly Canadian based clan and are looking for new members. We are new but growing quickly. Our goal is to have fun and share with others so that we improve and enjoy the game. We will be competing in ladders and having practices but everything can be done at your own pace. We accept players of all playing abilities. If you are interested in joining, register at the following site and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

http://www.avidgamers.com/QOL

hope to see you soon,

-=Kappy=-

raveremils -

Im interested in joining your clan if your still accepting members. Im currently in a clan now, but its not working out like I want it to. Id like to be able to play at least 3 times a week, but with my current clan its only once because of everyones time schedule. If you could give me some details on your clans playings hours that would be great. If you want to look for me to play just search for TYsON and that would be me!!!!

Mike

Archived