Home

MP Force Powers

Gif

I'm having trouble with the force powers. I just bought the game a week ago, and can't seem to get the powers to work as good as others. I know some people who throw me a long distance w/o fail using push...When i use it the person just stands there...

Anyways, if you could please give me some incite on the force powers it would be much appriciated.

When in a multi plyr game,hit Esc,hit player,go to configure force powers,once in there there is a list of Fpowers with circled numbers next to them hit custom you'll set those powers how you want them the more circles colored the stronger you are with that Fpower.

There are other things that factor in as well. Force Absorb reduces the effectiveness. Also if the target is not swinging or jumping or anything at the time it will probably fail. Push/Pull works best when people are spamming (flailing wildly/chaining moves). Move slowly and choose your swings and you will probably do better. (Of course calculated swings work best with strong saber style.)

Are you shooting a gun at the time? that counts as a 'move'. if not, *shrug* my force powers dont seem to work much against a standing opponent.

One caveat, I believe (theory) that if you have 2 people pushing or pulling you the first breaks your stance and the second pushes/pulls at full strength.

Dinglepuss of CFA

Just confirming, whilst standing and facing an opponent with my sabre I've been completely blown away by push. Don't know how yet, suspect its some server bug. And yes I do max out push/pull since I've never used light/dark powers except Heal and Team Heal.

Archived