Home

nar shadda help please

trouserchili

I've searched the forum but no one has given specific (enuff) help on this one, sooo.....

I just crossed over a broken glass bridge and into a room with water thats electrified. I blew up the barrel, went into the next room and cut the power that was charging the water. now what? neither of the two doors will open and you can't jump up to the level above the water.

help? tnx

There is a small platform underneath the door over the pool of water. It's actually the tip of a walkway that extends out over the water. You need to figure out how to pull it out. From there it's just a matter of jumping on the platform and then above the room where you broke the pipes to cut off the power.

this took me a long time and a lot of aggrevation, but one way to do it is to jump from the ledge with the black and yellow crosshatch pattern and up to the ledge above the water. it took me like 50 jumps to get it right, but i made it in the end....annoying as hell, but i couldn't find a better way....the other tip seems a ot smarter, hehe

Archived