Home

Weapons or Force Powers that sould have been brought over from JK1 and MOTS to JK2...

Dough with Fish

The one thing I think JK2 lacked majorly was the amount of force powers, and the variety of weapons. I know in multiplayer, you get nearly all of the force powers that were avialable in the first JK, but I would have liked to use them in single player.

As for the weapons, those of you that have played Elite Force will notice that quite a few of the weapons in this one were ripped right out of EF, re-skinned, and given a new name. The guns I thik that should have been brought over to this one are the Rail Detonator, and the Concussion Rifle. Those were the two best guns in the first game, especially in sinple player. It was so funny to attach like four, or if I'm quick enough, five rail charges to a hapless storm trooper and watch them all go off at once, sending the poor bastard 3/4 way across the map. And the Concussion rifle was THE coolest gun in the first one, why the hell did Raven have to replace the Repeater and Concussion Rifle with that damned Heavy Repeater anyway?

they got rid of the conc, because in JK1, it was the ONLY weapon that was used. Well.. it was either the conc or the rail detonator. So they got rid of it in JK2, in favor of balancing the weapons of the game. (because they wanted people to use ALL of the guns available, not just one superior conc rifle).

And they should transfer JK1's saberswings. Those JK2 swings suck imo. Saberfighting's a lot slower and more boring compared to JK1.

Archived