Home

Advanced (or stupid) forcepower questions

msayther

OK, I been playing this game a while and I noticed two things I just can't explain. I was hoping someone could enlighten me.

1) Pushing away alt attacks fromthe 6 and 8 guns. I am usually a saber player, but I am not a purist. I sometimes like the guns. I would consider myself reasonably good at pushing away the nasty alt-attacks of the guns, but I have shot at people from the side and had the little bouncing balls shoved back down my throat without them even turning to face me. How is this possible? Is it something that is scripted? I don't think it's lag, but its happened a few times now and I don't think I can chalk it up to an anamoly.

2) Mind Trick/Force Seeing: I always presumed that Force Seeing was a way to see thorugh the invisibility of Mind Trick. However, I have recently noticed that even with Force Seeing at lvl people are slipping by me invisible. I am a little shaky on my evidence base on this one. I was just starting to use Force Seeing at timess before the patch, and I thought it was working, but now I know I am not able to see everyone with it at full. Anyone able to describe in an detail how these powers work together? Or maybe point me to a good reference?

Dinglepuss of CFA

Archived