Home

little problem with mouse in JK2

ZippZopp

i have an IntelliMouse Explorer and it has 5 buttons on it. i use button 1 as attack, button 2 as alternate fire, button 3 as force pull, button 4 as force push and button 5 is use force power button. The problem is that most of the time when i hit button 5 (use force power) it does the force power and then after it finishes my guy throws the saber which is not what i want to happen, especially after i force grip....anyone know what this could be caused by?

i have an IntelliMouse Explorer and it has 5 buttons on it. i use button 1 as attack, button 2 as alternate fire, button 3 as force pull, button 4 as force push and button 5 is use force power button. The problem is that most of the time when i hit button 5 (use force power) it does the force power and then after it finishes my guy throws the saber which is not what i want to happen, especially after i force grip....anyone know what this could be caused by?

Yeah that is one of my problems with this new patch

For it uses the action I have bound to ALT as well as the action bound to mouse4 or mouse5 key.

So I dont use the ALT any more. Simple fix but its SAD ! ! !

Archived