Home

Urban Jedi Skin..

raith_jk

I just started skinning, and wanted to show my first mod while im testing it out.. i wanted to try something different, so i decided to make normal clothes... heres some screenshots

urbanf1.jpg

urbanf2.jpg

Opinions, comments all welcome. also, anything i missed would be nice.

That's a really neat skin you got there! Are you going to submit that file? Because i would use it. I think girls look better when they look more like, well, girls. But I think that's a really good skin. Could you explain to me though exactly what you did to get rid of the surfaces? I'm haveing that problem. Thanks

-phagocytizer

thanks... im working on taking the gloves away.. and i think i might add more to the shirt.. as for submissions, im going to submit it once i make some minor corrections, for some reason the blue and red versions arent working yet, so i gotta fix it.. im prolly adding bot support too.. it should be done by tonight if im lucky ;)

hopefully i'll be able to add a watch too, and maybe some earrings and nosering...

question... is there any skin off the bat that you can think of that has baggy pants? (need a model for the urban guy)

Archived