Home

Wampa Cut Scene in ESB

Guest Darth Dono

Guest roguetwo

Well, Haathi, you've got a point there. biggrin.gif

I mean look at his logo on Heat. Looking like that is voice is going to be nice. Hey AhnFahn, us Christians who are going to Heaven have to pick on someone. smile.gif

Just K.

------------------

Yes, yes; good food! Good food!-

The wise Jedi Master Yoda

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theahnfahn

Ok, one hour. I think I can make it. I hope to see, well...experience, everybody there. And this time I don't want Crater farting in the microphone.

------------------

And there he is. The reigning champion of the Boonta Classic, and the crowd favorite-TheAhnFahn

Guest roguetwo

She doesn't have one... I mean she didn't actually speak to TheAhnFahn. As the wise Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn would say,

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.

Oh well, that really didn't have anything to do with that but hey, I like to quote Star Wars.

I'm going to drum now for a little while and then check back in.

P.S. Maybe I could type and Crater could talk with the mike. wink.gif

------------------

Guest Darth Crater

OK, OK, I'll stop in and chat (yes, using my own voice), but not for long though. This will be interesting. AhnFahn, try to keep the rude comments to a minimum. smile.gif

Guest psyduck78

updated score board!

ahnfahn-0 vs. TrinitY2K & Haathi-101

Christians-5 vs. ahnfahn-0 *i just read r2's post

[This message has been edited by psyduck78 (edited November 29, 1999).]

Guest theahnfahn

Haha. I beat all of the conversationalists back to the forum. Behold the power of the cable modem.

And to let everyone know, me, Crater, Roguetwo, Trinity, Lt Cracken, and for a brief moment Watto, had a wonderful time. From sibling rivalry to me playing my homemade didgeridoo, it was a blast. Two and a half hours of violins, Fatboy Slim, Sonny Bono, Christian music, a slew of insults, Moonshaddow by Cat Stevens, and general chat was shared among the group. Although I can't speak for my own, I can vouch that everyone (excluding Cracken, who doesn't have a microphone) has a pleasant voice. I think the women are easier to understand than the men. Although the real-time chat was a step up, I have been here so long I already knew the majority of everyone's personality. The tone in their voices only confirmed my assumptions as to the types of people they were. Next session for me will be after finals, which end Dec 13.

------------------

And there he is. The reigning champion of the Boonta Classic, and the crowd favorite-TheAhnFahn

[This message has been edited by theahnfahn (edited November 29, 1999).]

Guest roguetwo

We weren't all racing back to the forums AhnFahn, other people have other things to do! smile.gif

That was really fun. If anyone can make it earlier that would be great. Maybe this Friday at 8:30 tfc. If not, that's ok.

------------------

Guest lightbulba

i'm good for wednesday.

times anyone?

------------------

merchant_sm.jpg

[This message has been edited by lightbulba (edited November 30, 1999).]

Guest lightbulba

ok, nevermind me, i can't get the ****ing software to work.

------------------

merchant_sm.jpg

[This message has been edited by lightbulba (edited November 30, 1999).]

Guest theahnfahn

I could do the Friday one, but not this Wednesday.

Let me clarify something for everyone. When Crater and I were talking, she said my name, and I almost didn't recognize it. She thinks it is pronounced "An Fan", but it is actually something like "On Fon". The sound is leaning more towards the "O" than "A". It takes a certain sophistimacation to say it correctly.

------------------

Guest Darth Crater

Thanks everyone who took the time to chat last night. It was a blast.

I'm afraid I'm always going to pronounce your name the way I do, AhnFahn, cuz it sounds so weird when I say it the correct way. It's not my fault; that's the way roguetwo pronounced it when he was telling me about the only podracer who could beat him.

Actually, I have to give credit to the real violinist who performed last night. His name is Philip Quint, and he's a young Russian virtuoso whom I saw in concert a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if I'd be able to play Paganini with 20 years of practice!

BTW, AhnFahn, why don't you like my icon on Heat? Would you rather I looked like a freak, like someone else we all know? wink.gif

Guest theahnfahn

You weren't supposed to have read that! Besides, I can't help the way I look (small pores, you know), so it doesn't matter to me if you wear armor or not. Inner beauty is all I care about, and I am looking forward to hearing the REAL Crater play her violin. Were you there when I played my didgeridoo?

P.S.

You are the most cheerful vioce-chat vocalist I have ever met. I was surprised you didn't take after your brother, with his blathering nonsense. I will let you get away with the An Fan stuff, but everyone else better say it right.

Example of Roguetwo:

"Um, lets see here. Man, what was I going to say. I th (lets go of the talk button, long pause) is definitely (long pause) you guys. 'Garble' 'Garble' An Fan 'Gargle' Crater, give me the dang microphone (silence)"

------------------

Guest roguetwo

Hey I, I thought we were friends? smile.gif

For everyone to know, the example of me on voice chat was a lie. I'm ashamed of you AhnFahn! smile.gif

Oh well, I'm just joking. I suppose you are.

Hmmm...

<center>

richie.jpg

------------------

[This message has been edited by roguetwo (edited November 30, 1999).]

Guest Darth Crater

Yes, AhnFahn, I heard the didgeridoo. (I've seen about 14 different spellings of that word, but you used the right one.) I'll see if I can find my Concerto for Didgeridoo and Violin, and we can play a duet. smile.gif

I'm glad you like my vioce. wink.gif I'm usually the cheerful one, while Roguetwo is pretty stony-faced. Heehee, blathering nonsense. That's a good one. Hehehe. biggrin.gif I don't even have to be mean to my brother anymore, I see him get beat on quite regularly here. Oh well, it's good for his ego.

Here's an example of our voice chat last night:

CRATER: Hey AnFan, can you hear this ok?

AHNFAHN: It's not AnFan; it's OnFohn.

CRATER: Oh, ok, sorry about that AnFan!

AHNFAHN: ON-FOHN!

CRATER: Whatever you say, AnFan!

a little bit later

TRINITY: So, which one is it, AnFan, or OnFohn?

AHNFAHN: OnFohn.

TRINITY: Oh, so it's AnFan, right?

AHNFAHN: Poo.

BTW, did anyone copy a transcript of our rather nonsensical conversation last night?

[This message has been edited by Darth Crater (edited November 30, 1999).]

Guest theahnfahn

I was going to, but then I thought everyone might want to keep it private. If we start publicizing everything that was said, future conversations may not be as open.

If everyone can make it Friday, I just may show up. I do have finals, but I would love to continue to get to know people I will never meet smile.gif I can imagine a day when my kids will be telling me "Ahn Fahn, is it true that you used to talk to people over the internet without video-chat?" I have been trying to find a way to get a picture of myself on disk. Hmm, maybe a digital camera for Christmas. Better yet, one of those computer cams. They only cost a hundred bucks. My Grandma has a scanner. Maybe I can put my face up to it smile.gif

Question: How was my voice? Did I talk to fast, slow, loud, or what? I was just joking about Roguetwo, but I must say he was the most garbled speaker last night. I do love how he sings the racer theme, though.

------------------

Guest Darth Crater

Message for TheAhnFahn:

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough water! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now go away before I taunt you a second time.

Those are my exact sentiments. And you know exactly what I'm referring to!

Don't worry, everyone else. I haven't lost it. Trust me, the AhnFahn deserves what I told him, and much more. smile.gif

You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur-king, you and all your silly English knnnniggets Thppppt!

Guest theahnfahn

Crater, check your email.

------------------

Guest theahnfahn

We are most definitely NOT friends anymore! Look everyone! Look at what our innocent Crater sent me in an email:

Look, for the last time, I think you're evil. Christians think Atheists are evil, and I laugh at you when you insist that you are detested by Christians. The WHOLE POINT of Christianity is that Christians are perfect, which is why God likes us and not you. I'm so much more "truely good" than you are. Assuming that the Creator is perfect, every human being except me falls short of that perfection, which puts everyone below me. Being a Christian is a power trip; it gives us the greatest sense of superiority. So no Christian should think that they are any less "evil" than you; they know from the start you are a pitiful ball of snot.

Note: My computer just recently contracted a virus that corrupts my cut-and-paste algorithm. I assume no responsibility for anything misprinted/not in the exact words of Crater.

Note 2: Is everyone still on for the Friday discussion?

----------

1.21 GigaWatts? 1.21 GigaWatts! Why, that would take a bolt of lightning!

------------------

[This message has been edited by theahnfahn (edited December 02, 1999).]

Guest Darth Crater

*waves white flag in the air*

I give up.

(Don't open any emails from TheAhnFahn; you might contract that virus.)

Archived