Home

Wampa Cut Scene in ESB

Guest Darth Dono

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theahnfahn

Virus has been deployed. Psyduck will first notice his cut-and-paste does not work properly. Next, he will be swallowed by his hard drive. Converted to binary data, I will download him onto my computer, where I may manipulate and torment him. First I will import him into Paint, where I will give him a new body (Mr. Feely, inside joke). Then I will convert his voice with my A3d software. Finally, a combination of recycle bin and disk defragmentation. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hickup hack cough splurt thud !O(

------------------

And there he is. The reigning champion of the Boonta Classic, and the crowd favorite-TheAhnFahn

Guest psyduck78

too bad i haven't recieved any mail yet.....

virus deployed to ahnfahn.

your mouse will soon become a gun and every time you click, parts of your desktop will disappear. then eventually, you will see nothing at all! MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*background*

MOM: Tim, why are there all these pictures of you and cathy on the floor in your room.

ME: uh....no reason why?

MOM: she came over today huh?

ME:uh...............no, why?

MOM: Right, well anyway can you at least clean up your room?

ME: Maybe later kay?

MOM: IF i find any clothing of cathy's later, you're busted mister.

ME: ok, don't worry.

MOM: good nite

*door shuts*

ME: oh crud, oh crud, uh...

*starts looking for clothes*

Guest theahnfahn

*Then opens his closet, tells Cathy to come out because his mother had finally gone to sleep,...*

------------------

And there he is. The reigning champion of the Boonta Classic, and the crowd favorite-TheAhnFahn

Guest TrinitY2K

Crater, regarding your e-mail to AnFan... shame on you! wink.gif Actually, he told me the 'real' reason you're mad at him and I was quite shocked!! redface.gif

Anyway, all kidding aside, we all know Crater would never say anything like that. And I definitely think she should sue for libel. wink.gif I'd be happy to represent you, Crater. smile.gif

AhnFahn, are you setting up the room tonight? What time?

Guest psyduck78

actualla ahnfahn, she left a shirt in my room, good thing i found it and shoved it in my backpack. Phew!, at least my mom doesn't figure these things out very fast. Sheesh, I need to remember not to leavee stuff lying around. I know its time to clean my room when I can't see the carpet.

Guest Ikhnaton

Hmm, why would she be leaving a shirt in your room, psy?? Huh?? Huh?? Huh?? wink.gif

Do tell wink.gif

------------------

There is no spoon...

Guest psyduck78

oh shut up frown.gif

yea, well, she sayz she likes the feel of some of my shirts, so she wears my shirts a lot.

there's a truth to Neo's statement, we uh....erm.....like to make out sometimes, so er......nevermind.

--------------------

"We don't learn sex at school, we learn abstinence"-Mr. Harvey(my AP econ teacher)

Guest theahnfahn

I will set it up. This time, lets make the room have a password. I think everyone here will remember "wampa", so let's just make it that. 8:30 tfc is when I will open it, so everyone try to get dinner and showers out of the way before, after, but not during that time. If it is too early for you Californians, just post before that time, and we'll move it back. Just as long as I host (I don't want anyone booting me out this time). Crater better play her violin, or else smile.gif

------------------

Guest theahnfahn

8:30 tfc. Trinity is here, where is everyone else?

If nobody makes it by 9:15 tfc, Trinity and I may call it off. Hurry!

------------------

[This message has been edited by theahnfahn (edited December 03, 1999).]

Guest theahnfahn

You know, everyone has a huge secret, and it is usually revealed on heat chat. I will not mention who or what the secret pertains to, but I am always amazed at the relationships people have to other internet dwellers. Anyhow, the text file from the conversation tonight is 56.8 KB, which is a bunch of giberish, some of which is really good stuff. I would not dare post it on this forum, and it would take hours to eliminate all of the incriminating evidence, so the secret remains with us. Plague, disease, and death to those who did not show. Peace smile.gif

------------------

Guest Darth Crater

Well, I hope roguetwo told you all why I didn't show up last night. I was rehearsing for 8 hours yesterday in the CA All-State Orchestra. Our conductor is absolutely nuts. He's short, but he jumps up and down on the podium quite a bit, and he sometimes purposely conducts in a horrible manner, cuz he says that's the only way he can get us to watch him. Oh well, I'm really tired, and the concert's in 4 hours. Thank goodness it's in town.

I won't ask you for an email of last night's transcript, AhnFahn. I wouldn't trust it condidering the virus your computer has. wink.gif

Guest psyduck78

Orchestra eh?

I know a few people that have fun in Orchestra, hehe(9am-3pm). I went to a concert, I almost fell asleep, I just can't stay awake in those things, especially cuz the muzic is so........relaxing. wink.gif

Guest roguetwo

Hey guys? Do you want to chat on Heat.net tonight? If so meet me there at 8:30 tfc. If not don't worry. I have other things to do. I will exit if nobody shows up within half an hour. See ya there if you can make it.

------------------

Yes, yes; good food! Good food!-

The wise Jedi Master Yoda

Archived