Home

poll on what player U would want to be converted to SP....

Phillio

Who would you like to see becone playable in SP?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see becone playable in SP?

• Jerec
    • Yun
    • Anikan
    • Obi-wan

you could allways tell me how, I know how to get SP models to replace other SP models, a la Kyle Desann Jan ect.

I've been able to get half models into Singleplayer, but no matter what I try the skins look funky.

Edit, btw you spelled Anakin wrong, sounds like me lol, spelling not my stong point.

Obviously, everyone wants Anakin to be in SP. Well, I've done it. I got it to work too. I also plan to replace Desann with Dooku. Keep an eye out for it! (I am trying to contact the authors to ask permission to use their models).

HaPpY gAmInG1!

:lsduel:

:duel:

How about a SP model that is not based on Star Wars?

Like a Rogue Jedi? Bobba Fett with a saber? Max Payne Style?

A Jedi that treds on the razor divide between Dark and Light?

I would like a model like that?

A anti-hero type? similar to Kyle Katarn but harsher..........

I think you know where I am going, could be a good MOD idea (unless it was already covered in the games before Jedi Outcast, I havent played them ;( )

Like a Dark Jedi but not a Dark Sith, I am not sure if I am being clear? What the hell, I just hope you consider my idea.....

- Pseudopath.

good job Phillio, I asked you to tell me how to do it, now I don't need to know, I just tinkered with it for a few sec and Anakin works in SP now, its NOT hard all, you need to do is rename two files.........lol want me to post some SS's :)

oops make that rename one file :p my bad.

Archived