Home

Cy Yunga

Guest iguacu3948

Guest Light_or_Dark

LOL..that is true...you can't get Cy Yunga on the PC version...that was a cheap cheat for the 64 version...if you notice you need some other racer to get Cy Yunga and it is the same racer with a bit different pod...it might have been a little twist on the 64 version but it is impossible for the PC version. tongue.gif

------------------

Bullseye......GREAT SHOT!

Guest Nodrin King

To get Cy Yunga you gotta have a 'live' fastballa, a wickeda curva balla, and a pretty gooda teama!

------------------

Hey, who helps the Help Desk anyway???

[This message has been edited by Nodrin King (edited April 15, 2000).]

Okay, so you can't get Cy Yunga. Does that mean that you also can't get Jinn Reeso either? Also, earlier today (about a half-hour ago) I entered RRTANGENTABACUS as my name for a new racer and it went into the game. However, I could see that I had a cursor still on my screen located over the COOLING text. Although I couldn't see the words that the cursor was editing, I could tell that it was RRTANGENTABACUS based on the number of characters that the cursor would move from beginning to end. Every time I pressed Enter, it would say at the bottom of the screen that "that name is already taken." Finally, I went to the end and deleted it all, typing in Han Solo instead. Then, when I hit Enter, it didn't say anything and the cursor went away. When I started choosing levels, I realized that I could play all the levels and I could buy any upgrade I wanted (although, I had no money to do so). However, I had no Jinn Reeso or Cy Yunga. Personally, I don't see how it would be so hard to put Jinn Reeso or Cy Yunga in. All they are are separate models. I don't even know if their stats change from the original characters. If anyone else has any other information on this, please let me know.

Jared

Guest echobase_69

I am led to believe that you can actually get Jinn Reeso and Cy Yunga in the PC version of Pod Racer. Check the voice credits.

------------------

The trouble with heroine, or so I've heard, is that it's rather moreish

now that you mention it, i remember seeing their names in the credits and that's why i went on a rampage trying to figure out how to get them

Guest iguacu3948

What do the voice credits confused.gif have to do with anything, and how do you get those characters?

Who is Jim Reeso?

Guest iguacu3948

What do the voice credits confused.gif have to do with anything, and how do you get those characters?

Who is Jim Reeso?

Guest iguacu3948

Just looked at some sites, and many say there are 25 racers! This is confusing! confused.gif

------------------

"Any motorist driving along a country road at night must stop every mile, send up a rocket signal, wait 10 minutes for the road to be cleared of livestock, and continue."-Pennsylvania Traffic Laws Ammendment Concerning the Safety of Livestock, 1997

Archived