Home

Need a lil help on lvl 2 :)

Kermsmeister

ok.. im on the second level and now stuck. im in the room where theres a crystal in the center of the room, and a small area off to the side where you can hit 2 switches. when you hit the 2 switches things start exploding and it also opens up a hole in one of the locked doors. well i kept daying from something invisible so i finally decided to look it up in a strategy guide. when i looked it up it said after you hit the switches the thing in the center will shoot lasers everywhere. the only thing is i dont see any lasers :/ i tried putting on all my different goggles and stuff and nothing works. does anybody know whats up with this? or is there something i have to do in order to see the lasers? any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Kerm

thx 1shot :) i ended up just using that pic i posted to navigate through the lasers and didnt even get hit once. i just hope that there arent any other lasers later in the game that will be invisible too hehe. and thx again, that is a good idea to just use a cheat to get through it, didnt even think about it.

Archived