Home

Reelo's Hideout Entry level

vagus

I can't seem to engage the search function and have no wish to scan through all the posts, so please forgive me for posting something that has already been discussed many times.

I am at the Reelo's Hideout, and can't seem to get past the 2 carts that are next to each other.

Here's the situation. I have been stuck for quite some time now, and have been using noclip to move around. That's how I discover the explosive crate to blow up the wall to find Lando. And that's how I know that there are 2 garbage carts (or dumpsters) that are right next to each other, and I can't push them away. In case anyone is wondering where I am referring to, it's accessible from the 2nd room at the wall at the right side of Garbage Proccessing Entrance (entry to this level). There is a tunnel that leads to the interior part of the wall, and there are 2 dumpsters right next to each other. You can only see one of them, and Force Push it will make a clanking sound, like knocking against something. Using Noclip, I found out that it was knocking against another dumpster. But I can't Force Pull the front one away to get to the rear one.

From using noclip, I found that this seems to be the entry point to the rest of the Garbage place, to go to the upper level of this place (the catwalks above the boxes).

How to get through this place? Is there another entry point that I am not aware of? All the boxes are stacked so high that Force Jump can't possibly reach. Am I missing something?

Please help.

Regards.

In the main room go to the machine on the far left (seen from where you enter) and jump in the big pipe on its right side and evade the smashing block while getting to the other side and jump out there, from there you should be able to figure it out on your own.

Originally posted by 1shot1kill

In the main room go to the machine on the far left (seen from where you enter) and jump in the big pipe on its right side and evade the smashing block while getting to the other side and jump out there, from there you should be able to figure it out on your own.

Thanks. I figured that out by myself... now I'm in the next room, with high stacks of crates. I am supposed to jump my way to the exit on the other corner, high up, with a movable crate on it's end (like a water diver's platform).

I made it all the way to the low "red" stack, right under a lone crate, which is under that "diver platform". I can't jump high enough to get up to that level. I "noclip" around to find alternative routes up, but don't seem to find any. So I'm stuck right there... Perhaps I'm not supposed to use the "jump across stack" route?

Regards.

PS: Well, I took another look and give F3 (speed) a try. I managed to jump to the "lone crate" under the "diver platform". I force-pulled that crate away, leaving the platform clear. But I can't jump onto that platform. I have tried F3 (speed) and Jump (jump and crotch) combination, but always fall short. I thought of using that lose crate (the one "force-pullable") to stack on the "lone crate", but the game didn't seem to be designed for that purpose... that "lose crate" always falls off in the same trajectory. The funny thing is... I "noclip" to the back of that crate and use Force Push and it didn't budge. I guess the logic of the situation wasn't part of the design plan...

Hmm... so how to jump to that platform?

OK...getting up on that divers platform is pretty easy actually, but u gotta use force jump...hold down your jump button to do this, he'll jump a lot higher and getting up there is no problem. However, I'm pretty stuck just after that...I come to two garbage dumpsters and I can move them around a little bit with force pull, but this aint helping any....if u find out how to get past them, post a note here...plz :) Its been two days and Im clawing at the walls here

Originally posted by _norse_pilot

OK...getting up on that divers platform is pretty easy actually, but u gotta use force jump...hold down your jump button to do this, he'll jump a lot higher and getting up there is no problem. However, I'm pretty stuck just after that...I come to two garbage dumpsters and I can move them around a little bit with force pull, but this aint helping any....if u find out how to get past them, post a note here...plz :) Its been two days and Im clawing at the walls here

One of the 2 dumpsters can be only Force Pulled, the other one can only be Force Pushed. So after you get behind the crusher, (the room with stacks of crates) the dumpster you'll see is the one you can only pull. After doing that, you have to come all the way out again (get past the crusher again... HOW? I have no idea how, I had to noclip past the garbage crusher. Then you get to the other side of the 2 dumpsters ("blue tunnel") and Push the other dumpster. Then you can continue onwards with the game.

Archived