Home

Your favorite podracer

Guest Commander 598

Guest BillyBobJoe

Benny Q is the way to go man! Ebey also kicks some serious butt but Benny Quadinaros takes the cake on my list.

smile.gifJust an opinion from the WISE BBJ smile.gif

Guest Commander 598

Ben Quadinarous is hard to control.What I'm saying is he is to fast and in the movie he never even started. Boles Roar labels him a coward. Anything else?

------------------

The Battle Droid Commander With full Inteligence-Commander 5-98

Guest Darth Iguacu3948

If you go to ANY racing site, for example http://www.roguetwo.iwarp.com/pods.htm

which is a site co-produced by TheAhnFahn, or if you ask me, Bulleseye Navoir is FAR superior to everyone else when he has full upgrades. He is also the only character that you can use for most shortcuts, notably the Abyss shortcut that only TheAhnFahn can do that makes your lap time 6 seconds. Sebulba is not that good except for the flame jet, Mars Guo is probably 2nd, 3rd, or 4th, and Neva Kee is probably 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. Neva Kee has horrible acceleration and Mars Guo has below-average turning. With a fully upgraded Bulleseye Navoir, almost everything is at full on the bar graph statistics.

------------------

-My Personal Alter-Ego-

Guest Commander 598

They all have a VERY HIGH SPEED and LARGE ENGINES.

------------------

Guest Nodrin King

Mars Guo, but then I'm no rocket scientist.

------------------

Hey, who helps the Help Desk anyway???

Guest Commander 598

I like my races harder for example I want to here someone elses engines right behind mine or my pod.

------------------

Guest Darth Crater

For me, it's Bullseye all the way! He's the only one I can beat theahnfahn with, but, that only happened once that I can remember smile.gif

Guest Jedi Kenobi

Call me an idiot, but I have always liked Anakin because. 1: he is human (not the reason at all though) 2: He just has a good balance of stuff IMO. 3: I just am good with him.

------------------

obi_large.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Guest Commander 598

Anakin is a beginner.

------------------

My favorite racer is a tie between Wan Sandage and Neva Kee. Both are easily the two I'm best with. Bullseye Navior isn't even that good in my opnion. There are atleast 8 racers that I can do better with than Bullseye. And all my pods are souped up all the way. Wan Sandage has my record for the best time on the boonta race with a 3 lap time of 7:44.072. Mars Guo has my 1 lap record time on Boonta of 2:27.003. So the best are Wan and Neva in my opnion.

Archived