Home

The Jedi Have Arrived

UglyGenius

I play CTF almost exclusively. I'm a Flag Runner and for the most part I'm pretty good at my job. If my team is down by three or four flags when I join the game, there's a good chance I will make my team competitive, if not victorious. I'm not trying to sound cocky, I promise you. I have won difficult matches and suffered humiliating losses. Chances are I have kicked your ass and you have kicked mine.

But now the Jedi have arrived and it is marvelous.

These Jedi are duelers and their skills are remarkable.

Perhaps the players on the duel servers have grown tired of incessant sabering and have elected to try their hand at CTF. Perhaps they have always been there and have only now found their groove. I dunno. All I know is that there are now a considerable number of players with tremendous saber skill on the CTF servers. These players are not one-hit wonders but players that can actually adopt to their opponent's fighting style, be it a saber or a gun, and render that person, well, dead.

There was always the rumor that the sabers were superiour to guns in this game but until now, I saw no player to support this theory. But now the Jedi have arrived. And they are kicking ass. And once they learn to catch me, I will be in serious trouble.

Bring it on,

Wake

[Edited to correct grammar. There are more errors but who gives a crap anyway, really? Do you?]

[Author's note: Saw AotC last night. Friggin' awesome!]

I play CTF exclusively, pre-patch I used guns pretty much exclusively and usually won, now I use saber pretty much exclusively and usually win :)

Sabers whilst being slightly annoying with the back attacks are much more effective against gunners now.

Archived