Home

Besbin Help, Platforms

acritzer

I am stuck in the lower levels of Besbin. I've found my way to the large vent that take me to the platform. Above me and to the right is another platform, also one straight ahead, but higher. I've read one topic about jumping into the air stream of the vent I just came from, but that continues to get me nowhere. I've jump forward, backward, during the air noise and not during the air noise. I've never even come close to the next platform. Is there some type of trick to getting the proper boost? Or, am I in a deadend? I realize that getting to the top of the shaft is the goal, I just can't get off the first platform. Do you jump from the platform into the tube, or from the back of the tube? Am I just slow? I can't stand situations that require the absolute perfect match of time and jump....oh well....any help would be great.

There has to be the wind blowing graphic, and you have to Force Jump (aka hold down on the jump button). If you do that you should have no trouble getting to the platforms. It's not the stream from the vent, it's the air all around the platform, there is a sound and a graphic that indicates when you should jump.

I think that will help...however, I have never noticed a graphic. Is it possible that my card set-up does not allow this to be shown? I do hear the sound, but nothing is visable. Also, this may be in conncetion with the fact that I cannot change the brightness level. Any thoughts on that?

I'm running a voodoo 3000 with wiged gl driver.

Thanks

Archived