Home

Jedi Knight Iii?

Russo

Anyone else think that the final cutscene when Kyle opts to keep the lightsabre ( and return to the Academy at a future time) is a good indication that LA intend to bring out a third? I HOPE TO GOD THEY DO!!!

But the deciding to keep his saber and visit the acadamy (we know he visits, but not whether or not he stays for an extended period at some point) sounds too much like the happy ending to me.

There is however, Tavion. She might be pissed, but I think she was thoroughly cowed by Kyle, and his mercy. All I'm saying is she's more likely to join the Acadamy than start a war.

I imagine that the Tavion thing was left wide open for an expansion pack (why else leave it so unconcluded?) and if there was a JK3 it would probably focus more on an apprentice of Kyles, to my thinking Kyle should die early on from the latest Sith Lord lol, and then the story is about his apprentices struggle for vengance, and trying not to cross to the Dark Side.

Or they could do something NJOish...that would be cooool.

Surprised there was no reference to Mara Jade this time. At least she was there in Mystery of the Sith.

It would be nice to have her appear in the next JK game (JK3)... or perhaps a later add-on.

Regards.

Archived