Home

OUTCAST's episode 2 connection??

Spaceball_One

Not to jump in anyone's fray here, but I don't think any of this is whining. It's really annoying to listen to Anakin. I think that's the whole point. We as the audience have the luxury of sitting out here and saying, "Well, I sure wouldn't do that. I would be more noble." But he's a brat teenager just like Luke was when he started.

I definitely ran home and checked out all the stuff in the game though after seeing it. It's pretty sweet when you relive that stuff. I second the chained lightning/grip suggestion.

I thought the connection between JKII and Episode II was obvious. Didn't you see all those Jedi rushing into battle backwards in the movie? It was a backstab-fest for sure.

Aside from that, the DFA on the droid was hilarious, and Yoda was obviously using Light Stance.

And the irony!

Obi-Wan: (to Anakin) Why do I get the feeling that you're going to be the death of me?

And the whole anti-smoking moral in the Nightclub. "You don't want to sell me deathsticks..." That part was hilarious.

Obi-Wan's dry wit was cool :)

I hope no-one who hasn't seen the movie or hasn't read the book comes in here. With all the spoilers... OH! THE HUMANITY!

:yobi:

I didn't see the dfa move executed on a battle droid but it seemed that when dooku was about to kill Obi-Wan that anikan jumped in with what looked like a DFA jump but instead blocked his attack. That and the yoda fighting style were the only things that seemed alike between the game and the movie. But I did think rank two of force lightning and that the way he zapped anikan was wierd but cool in a way.

The movie was awsome nonetheless and on my next trip I hope to see the DFA move applied to a battle droid.

Sithcloak

Originally posted by Xenon812

WHY???

Luke said in Return Of The Jedi: "I have no memory of my mother". This means obviously that something happens to Amidala in the next film (aside from her getting knocked up by Anakin/Darth Vader).

If you remember correctly Leia said that she had faint memories "just images really". Luke and Leia were split at birth to protect them from Vader. Something does happenn to our beloved hot momma before EP4, but not necisarily in EP3. We did of course meet Luke's uncle in EP2 though :)

YODA IS A PIMP!!!!!

Originally posted by Tank_Comie4545

there is no darth tyrannus he was a good jedi and he is not dooku

ie. if he was then why would he forget that he ordered a clone army when they unleased it

what are you talking about? he IS darth tyrannus, that is also his evil name *thinking how they always choose another name when they turn to the sith*

Originally posted by SDF h36hYp3r21

what are you talking about? he IS darth tyrannus, that is also his evil name *thinking how they always choose another name when they turn to the sith*

I was wondering the same thing...but I was feeling just too tired to respond to it. lol

I have a pretty good theory. Sifo-Dyas dies and soon after, Palpatine becomes Chancellor. His new Sith apprentice is Dooku, who takes on the name Darth Tyrannus. The first thing Palpatine does in office is secretly order the clone army, pretending to be Sifo-Dyas. Tyrannus (Dooku) recruits Jango to be the host for the clones. Ten years later and Dooku has begun his separatist movement by order of Sidious/Palpatine, giving Palpatine an excuse to be granted emergency powers and make use of the newly discovered clone army that he already knew about since he ordered its creation. This much I believe is obvious. It is possible that Palpatine, through Dooku, had the Trade Federation hire Jango to assasinate Padme so that through his investigation, Obi-Wan would discover the clones. So to sum it all up, Palpatine makes clones. His apprentice makes droids. Palpatine says, "Hey, he's got droids. Let's use these clones that Obi-Wan found for us to get rid of his droids. Oh, by the way, you need to make me Emperor in doing so."

man too bad SAMUEL L JACKSON f*cks sh!t up in episode 2. he was so rad in that movie. it sucks that we already know that he and all the other cool looking jedi are going to die (like that one alien guy from the jedi power battles game... and the guy that kinda reminded you of predator with the long dread-things).

me and my bud were like, man how sweet would it be if during the whole jedi scene we see kyle katarn just f*ckin sh*t up in the backround. i mean, sure it was VERY unlikely, but hey, a katarn fan can dream, right? besides, n'sync was going to be in the film for god sakes.

That was absorb yoda did, like in the books, light force absorb (and maybe dark.. i dunno im quoting a friend who has read alot of star wars books.) works by absorbing the lightening, thenm building it up into one powerful shot and shooting it back.. just like yoda did.. its a bit diff in the game, but that would be kinda harder to add trhen the absorb they have now..

Archived