Home

Stuck in Yavin Swamps

Yavin_Knight

OK I have gotten to this one area where one of the Remanants assult drop ships, and there seem like no way out to get to the acadamy. HELP! I have tried climbing up a tre that grows out of the dside off the rock. I have tried to jump from it to the top of the rocks, no luck. I have also tried jumping from the place that has some sheild rechargers to another plature, no luck. What do I do to get out of there?

You mean the area where there is a crashed pod with a Storm Tropper standing in the top section on your right when you enter the area, and the tree you mean is on your left, with the 90 degree bend in it?

If so, go underwater in the pond of water where that tree is, and if you search all around this smaller pond there will be a small passageway (that you can only see while underwater) that will take you into the next area.

If this doesn't help, check out the load of other threads on the problem.

Cheers

I am re-playing the game, but the first time through, I too was stuck here for awhile. However, somehow I found another way through (at least, I think it was here)! I found a path up and through the cliff face to the RIGHT of the crashed pod. It was like a series of cave openings with foliage hanging down from the cave ceiling. When I got through to the other side, I was in a shallow part of the swamp with a one-eyed scout droid (ala ESB) to my right just out of view.

Archived