Home

Anyone playing Jedi Knight 2 with a 16 MB vid card if so hows it play?

ADL

I played this a bit on my machine. 16Mb PCI with 400 mhz amd. It was horriffic! I moved onto my roommates machine with a 64mb geoforce and it's pretty amazing. I think it's the most advanced game on the market, and it really needs a fast computer to give all the bells and whistles. I know how bad it sucks to hear that. I guess the question is, what are you willing to bear? 640x480 is what I was used to the whole time I played Half-Life, but this one has spoiled me on high resolutions.(1280x1024 is it?) It brings a tear to my eye. I really need to upgrade my own machine. :(

I was playing for a little bit on an IBM Thinkpad I have when I was out of town. The things got a PIII 700-800, not exactly sure and an 8 meg video card, I think. I ran it with all the settings turned to the lowest so it looked like crap. Took forever to load, but it ran, so that made me happy!

I'm running it on my 16 MB Voodoo 3 2000. Runs fine and looks rather pretty.

But then again i also have a P4 1.7 and 512 DDR Ram. So they might make up for the

crappy vid card. I'm upgrading soon though, is it worth it to just get a GeForce 2 32 mb for

$50?:duel::yodaball::explode::syoda:

why get the geforce 2 32 meg when you can get a geforce 4 64 meg for 130 bucks?

I just got this card for my brothers system it runs very well and looks great. Hes still in awe of my machine hehe, P4 2.0 over a gig of ram and a 128 Geforce 4 4600

Archived