Home

Holacrons not in map!!!

Pseudopath

Be sure you have your entity list (under project settings) set to SP_entities.

Even then, only four holocrons exist for singleplayer: push, pull, levitation (jump) and speed.

All others were meant to give the player new force powers during the single player game, but because the programmers had to be sure that the player will have certain force powers in some levels, they removed all single player holocrons but the ones mentioned above.

Cheers Gidion!

I will check my project properties..

Although I think your second point is the problem, I will try using the existing holacrons textures (although I am not sure that will work ;( ).

I suppose I could use a trigger to run a script that upgrades certain forces... Do you think that could work?

PS Nice texture set! ;¬)

- Pseudopath.

You need a trigger_once, connected to a target_scriptrunner. The scripts can be found in the assets0.pk3. They are ibi files and opening them will show their properties. Right now we can't do our own scripts (at least I can't), but you can use existing scripts (the level_start scripts being the most useful).

edit: Thanks, I hope we will see some nice imperial propaganda in the next few maps.

Archived